Casa Pacis: $240/night, $1440/week (see "specials" below)
Bella Vista: $250/night, $1500/week (see "specials" below)
- Rates are for two people and apply year round, except that a surcharge of $15/night is charged for rentals during Summer Holiday weekends and the Thanksgiving (Nov 25-30) and Winter Holiday (Dec 19 - Jan 5) periods.
- Add $15 per rental-night for each additional person.
- Rental and housekeeping amounts are subject to 12% Sonoma County Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT Certificate No. 571N).
Housekeeping/processing charge (details here -- note rebate provision): $120
Refundable damage/security deposit: $300 (required for each rental)
Check our Policy on Fees here.
Maximum occupancy: 3 persons in Casa Pacis, 4 persons in Bella Vista.
Children over 6 months of age at the time of rental are not permitted without ad-hoc written permission by owners.
No pets, no smoking - positively no exception!
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM.
2 nights rental minimum (3 nights for holiday weekends; 4 nights for Thanksgiving and for Christmas and New Year)
Use of the hot tub is included in the $120 housekeeping fee. If the hot tub happens to not be functional, we will refund $30. We realize that some renters may not desire to use the hot tub; if they so state at the time of their booking, we will refund $30.
- Rental guests will be given a vehicle guest pass that must be displayed whenever parked anywhere on The Sea Ranch, other than in the parking area of the rental home. Renters will also receive Guest ID cards which entitle them to use all Sea Ranch recreational facilities free of charge.
- Linens and towels are provided; beds are made on arrival.
- As a courtesy, kitchens are stocked with many common condiments. Firewood is usually available as a courtesy, but renters will likely have to provide kindling.
- The rental home offers free high-speed (nominally 50 Mbps up and down) wireless Internet and free LD and international LD telephone. The Sea Ranch has mobile cell phone service and is part of the San Francisco Bay Area Verizon Wireless local dialing area.
- All prices listed here or on any other web location are subject to change at any time; they are firm only when quoted as an ad-hoc e-mail response to, and pertaining only to, a specific inquiry or booking. Special offers (also see below) may apply from time to time -- please inquire. We reserve the right to decline a rental request without prejudice.
- Cancellation policy: For cancellations made more than 30 days prior to scheduled arrival date, we will refund all rents, taxes, and cleaning charges paid, but the deposit will be forfeited. For cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival, only the deposit and cleaning charges are refunded. As a courtesy to our customers, if we are able to find a suitable replacement rental tenant, we will refund all monies paid, less a $100 service fee. Furthermore, we will certainly work with you in the event that cancellation is due to documented serious illness or Acts of God. These courtesies are at the owner's sole discretion.
Specials (offered at our discretion):
- 7th Night free for 6 paid nights (not available if rental starts on a Saturday; not available if two or more rented nights are during Dec 20 - Jan 5, or if a rented night includes Thanksgiving Day).
- 4 mid-week nights for the price of 3 for reservations starting on a Monday, November 1 to March 31 (not available if a rented night falls on a federal holiday, or Dec 20 - Jan 5).
- 7 nights for the price of 5: For reservations starting on any day except on a Saturday, Nov 1 to Mar 31 (not available if a rented night or the departure departure date falls on a federal holiday, or during Dec 20 - Jan 5).