Our House of Light is located on a sloping grade at the edge of town, within a five-minute walk from the Casa de Dom Inacio, and allows panoramic vistas into the same general direction as from the meditation deck of the "Casa."
- Air conditioning in the entire house
- 2 Bedrooms (only one is available to renters), upstairs, with large covered view/meditation deck
- 2 bathrooms (upstairs with tub-shower, downstairs with large shower stall)
- 5 wide floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Ceramic tile floors and sandstone terraces
- Comfortable furniture
- Well equipped kitchen (incl. fridge, gas range, toaster oven, Nutri-Bullet blender, and much more)
- Solar water heating - always plenty of hot water
- Pristine water from an on-site, private well
- Unlimited Free wireless Internet (10Mbps)
- Free phone (local calls)
- 30-ft x 13-ft (9m x 4 m) swimming pool with ozone sanitation
- Wrap-around covered sandstone-paved terrace on ground level
- Large beautifully landscaped garden
- Entire property walled for privacy & security
- 1 K (equiv.) in MBR (not rented); 2 T beds in second BR
- Covered car port
- 2 people max. rental occupancy (MBR not rented)
- No pets; no smoking
Drücken Sie hier für Deutsch
Casa de Luz
If you wish to experience Medium Joao ("John of God") in his powerful healing environment of the "Casa de Dom Inacio" and prefer to stay in a modern, comfortable, air-conditioned, secluded, private home with a large, lush green garden and a sparkling ozone-sanitized swimming pool, Casa de Luz may be where you want to be.
Combine the comfort of a new, solidly built home with lots of privacy, superb views, tasteful furniture and amenities that you would normally find only in an exquisite American/European villa, with the real purpose of your pilgrimage to the Casa de Dom Inacio and Joao de Deus, at comparatively very reasonable pricing.
Our "House of Light" was built by a contractor who is a good friend and a volunteer at the Casa de Dom Inacio. Much love and dedication went into the design: it maximizes openness to sunlight, the sights of the beautiful green hills and valleys, and the dark blue sky with its typical, incredible cloud formations -- watching a rainstorm come and go from one of the open yet sheltered view decks is an experience you will not forget.
At night, unusual choices of artistic lighting inside and out (20 lighting fixtures outside and 36 inside) add to your enjoyment.
Casa de Luz is very dear and special to us. It has several features that make it the just perfect place to stay while experiencing the divine healing powers in and around the Casa de Dom Inacio in Abadiania, and that are quite atypical for accommodations one can normally find in Abadiania:
- close proximity -- just 5 minutes to walk -- to the Casa de Dom Inacio -- prime energetics
- wonderful, soothing views, similar to those from the mediation deck of the Casa de Dom Inacio
- tranquility, often the singing of birds is all you hear; no noise intrusion from cars or people
- spacious lush private garden with beautiful flowers and plants, 5000 sq.ft. lawn areas
- utmost privacy -- essentially no view intrusion is possible from outside the property confines
- "California-style" indoor/outdoor living, with large undivided glass doors and windows
- pristine, large, totally private 30-ft (9m) ozone-sanitized in-ground swimming pool surrounded by a picturesque sandstone deck
- house positioned entirely inside walled 8000 sq.ft. property walls, with covered sandstone decks all-around
- 300 sq.ft. ceramic tiled covered upstairs deck, off bedrooms
- modern appliances such as washer/dryer, refrigerator, gas stove with oven, Nutri-Bullet blender, toaster oven, toaster, coffee maker, etc.
- air conditioning
- European-style beds with wooden laths and 3" (8cm) memory foam mattress padding
- 2 full bathrooms (one with tub, other with large shower stall)
- solar-heated hot water tank
- private on-site deep well provides independence from municipal water supply
- free, unlimited Internet (10 Mbps down, 4 Mbps up), free telephone (for local use)
We make this home available for visitors to the Casa de Dom Inacio only on a very limited basis and reserve the right to decline a rental request without prejudice.
Our rental rates (for the entire house) start at well under US$100 per night and are based on occupancy (one or two people) and actual length of stay. The house has two equal-size bedrooms, both on the upper floor. While one of them remains private and is currently not part of the rented space, both baths and the entire rest of the premises are available to the renting party.
We do not permit more than 2 people. Renters must agree not to use premises, including the pool, for socializing -- we will respectfully decline any rental request where our prospective guest hesitates to explicitly agree to this restriction.
We use a personalized reservation process. All details are handled via e-mail. Nonrefundable down payment via "PayPal" will hold reservation; payment of balance due 30 days prior to rental date.
Casa de Luz is located in a quiet section of this small town, within 5 min walking distance from the Casa de Dom Inacio. It features a large lush green garden and an ozone-sanitized swimming pool, all in complete privacy. Casa De Luz is situated at the top of a westerly downhill slope and has panoramic north-westerly vistas. Casa de Luz is well suited for wheelchairs, except that there is no elevator to get to the upper level; a paved sidewalk, suited for wheelchairs, leads from Casa de Luz to Main Street.