Offered as Vacation Rental home under same ownership since 1983
History of about 1500 individual multi-day vacation rentals
Recent upgrades and renovations:
-- upgraded to high-definition TV (HD-TV programming)
-- upgraded to fiber-optics high-speed Internet (50 MB/s up and down)
-- new high-recovery (240V) hot tub pump and control system
-- added a second washing machine/dryer combination
-- added hotel room safe
- Rental& Pricing Information
- Reservation Request / Inquiry Form
- Reviews -- From our Guestbook
- Location Description (with information about Sea Ranch and its history)
- Enjoy Photos from the Bluff Trail
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Check our Policy on Fees
Located directly above Sea Ranch's most beautiful sand dunes, this cozy home has picturesque white water ocean views from every room. Our "House of Peace" has lots of privacy, as neighboring homes are far away.
Casa Pacis is designed to maximize the superb views from its cul-de-sac location, about 100 yards from the bluff trail and famous "Walk-on-Beach," where you find endless amounts of driftwood ...
- 2 BR/2BA, LR with desirable conventional open fireplace, large view loft, 1 king and 2 twin beds, garage for storage.
- Very large wrap-around deck with sheltered, private coves and built-in private hot tub in ocean view location.
- Decor not normally found in vacation homes opened up for rent, such as: genuine Scandinavian furniture and light fixtures, art pieces by local artists, and much more ...
- Max. 3 people rental occupancy (no children over 5 months of age permitted). No pets, no smoking, no abalone washing or handling on the premises.
- Free phone and High-Speed Wireless Internet. Satellite dish (DSS) HD-TV with San Francisco-Area Network channels. Good Verizon and AT&T cell phone service/reception.
Rent Casa Pacis
The Casa Pacis home was built in 1983, and the rented space has approximately 1200 sq.ft. living area, including the view loft, plus over 1000 sq.ft. of wrap-around decks. It features wall-to-wall carpets and vaulted ceilings in all rooms. Large windows, comfortable furniture, a conventional fireplace, and decor will contribute to making your stay pleasant and memorable. The kitchen is well equipped with modern appliances. The extra-large deck area with built-in hot tub, and the overall uniquely private yet close-to-ocean setting will make your stay in this home especially pleasant.
Casa Pacis is not suited for wheelchairs.
The Casa Pacis home is at the cul-de-sac of Osprey Reach. The lots in front are undeveloped and permit unobstructed ocean bluff views from every room in this unique meadow location. There is a 100-yard trail connecting the cul-de-sac with the famous Sea Ranch ocean bluff trail. In front of Casa Pacis and to the south ("Walk-on-Beach") one finds the only sand dunes of The Sea Ranch. Enjoy Photos from the Bluff Trail.